black line is plotting grey

Openantics

Is there an obvious reason why a polyline would plot grey instead of black? If I select a monochrome plot style table, the lines are black. I noticed certain fonts will plot grey instead of black, but I am stumped on an object.

Any ideas?

thanks, OA

Please note that the CTB style affects only colors from Index palette; if your entities had True/Book colors (attached either directly or logically) then those will be printed in colors or in gray shades.

Please note that the CTB style affects only colors from Index palette; if your entities had True/Book colors (attached either directly or logically) then those will be printed in colors or in gray shades.

Thanks for the quick reply:

In layers manager the third row is grey scale (as the information bubble clearly states), and so the first selection is not black (0,0,0) but a near-black grey.

But you did get me to read quite a bit on color palettes and colors!

SOLVED