Penn Foster Student Suffering with Oleson Village Map!!!

AutoCad Student

No one at Penn-Foster will care in which direction the line was drawn simply because they are not going to take the time to check. All they care about is whether or not the bearing is correct.

hi,

it looks like i am going to have more questions. i am already so tired of this project.

right now i cant figure out those dashed line for total length. "locate two small dashed arcs on the drawing"???where are they? "draw the text describing the boundaries..."???

please, help...

The short dashed line segments would appear at each end of a boundary line. The distance of the boundary line would then be centered between the ends of the line.

Ex. ------ 234.56 ------

Got it?

hi,

i got it. but i have another problem and i dont know what is wrong. few times all the lines changed to continuous. i fixed it but i dont know how. suddenly the ltscale is 1 for some of the lines to come back to what they supposed to be, but not all of them. when i change ltscale to 50 they cont again. what did i do wrong again? everything was fine so what happened? help me, please. its been over 3 weeks now and i am ready to quit :(

• 1 month later...

Can someone please tell me you please tell me where the offset lines from 1 and 4 came from. I don't see where it is at or what the offset number is for those lines?

Excuse my ignorance but how much are these boundary lines offset by? From the looks of it they don't look like they are offset the same amount.

Offset the boundary line 60 feet. That will give you the south property line of lot #1. The next two property lines are also 60 feet apart. Very simple.

I'm sorry if your not understanding me. I am probably not explaining myself well enough. I am talking about the boundary lines outside of the subdivision. The ones that make the roads at the southern and eastern sides of the map. I don't see were those come in. I have the property lines for lots 1, 2 and 3 already done. Do to the instructions that part was very simple. Thanks again!

Those roads are created by offsetting the boundary lines. The ROW (right-of-way) distances are included in the instructions.