HELP! Autocad 2013 (MAC) Crash when plotting to pdf!

upilavastu

First of all, I wanna say that I'm a beginner in every autocad world. so please make it easy for me :)

I have my autocad 2012 for students since a year ago, it perform really well. there are no problem with it, but last day when I try to plot a drawing, suddenly my autocad freeze when the plot job progress window showed. I then forced quit the application and try it again. and it happen again, the autocad freeze again (my cursor turn into loading-mode).

After that, I got frustrated and forced to quit the application again and begin to try to plot another file. Then I make a new drawing with a simple rectangle on it and try to plot it.

but still the same. the auto cad get freezed again.

I then frustrated again and uninstall my auto cad 2012 students and replace it with Autocad 2013. But the thing is still the same, I always got my autocad freeze when try to plot to PDF.

what should I do? I need help! please!

there's nothing wrong with my computer, because there's nothing wrong with the autocad since last day.

Note:

• The last dwg file I plotted is an exported file from sketch up 8.
  • My computer OS is macintosh
  • Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
  • Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
  • Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB
  • Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)

thank you and please help! :)

Edited by upilavastu
adding datas.