AutoCAD Electrical Title Block

waterhg

Hi All,

I'm having problems creating a title block using the WD_TB method on AutoCAD Electrical 2012.

I have inserted a title block from a drawing created on LT 2011, assigned attributes using the ATTDEF command, and setup title block update as Method 2 (WD_TB attribte).

I have then saved this drawing as a template, but when trying to open again as a drawing in a project I get the following message: "No .wdlt file or WD_TB attribute found".

If I check the title block setup again all of the attributes assigned using ATTDEF are present - I'm confused :?

Is this a problem transferring a block from LT or am I going wrong somewhere? If I use the files from the tutorial the comes with AutoCAD the attributes update OK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you following the method outlined at the ecadconsultant.com website by any chance?

No, I have been following the method outlined in the AutoCAD Electrical tutorial.

I have just read the instructions outlined in the website you mentioned, and think I may be saving the wdlt file in the wrong place. I will follow the steps outlined on ecadconsultant and let you know how I get on.

Thank you..