Warning Message

brl2008

Hi to all

I'm working on a drawing that 4 or 5 xred plus line the file about 3,660kb.

So when I do a Qsave I get these message (MULTIPLY OWNED OBJECT, HANDLE "38920E"), It saves for me but does take some time. Does anyone understand the message or just don't planic yet.

thank all that reply

brl2008

SLW210 thanks for the reply

i did not get the "see if THIS helps" at first, how the moment is gone.

i read the blogs and try what said to do, did not have much like with what there said to do.

i will look at some more blogs later to see if can find code#38920E

thanks again for the help

brl2008

will I thought I did, but looking what I wrote down and type in where 2 different things.

So did it again the right way and got the message Entity Name: 4ffa260are07. not sure if it work i did a QSAVE

and did not get the warming message that recieved before.

New question-if I get another warming maessage with a number at the end can i type in (entdel(handent"#####")) to make it go away?

thanks for the reply rkent & SLW210

brl2008

As Far As I Know, only *WARNING*(MULTIPLY OWNED OBJECT, HANDLE "######") can be solved with (entdel(handent"#####")).

Though...

handent

Returns an object (entity) name based on its handle

If successful, handent returns the entity name associated with handle in the current editing session. If handent is passed an invalid handle or a handle not used by any entity in the current drawing, it returns nil.

The handent function returns entities that have been deleted during the current editing session. You can undelete them with the entdel function.

An entity's name can change from one editing session to the next, but an entity's handle remains constant.

entdel

Deletes objects (entities) or restores previously deleted objects