Simulating/rendering cloth on these models (3 men) I d/l for movie - help?

AlienBZ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlienBZ

• Cad64

• Raudel Solis

• Dadgad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In case that forum never comes back online, you may want to register here: http://forum.runtimedna.com/forum.php. This is the official Smith Micro Poser forums.

Able to access the site itself but when I click on the Register link, I get this: Safari can’t open the page.

Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://forum.runtimedna.com/register.php”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

I don't know if they banned me from that site or not, I don't recall registering there.

And when I click on the link from my own posting, I get this: Not Found

The requested URL /register.php” was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at forum.runtimedna.com Port 80

What gives - am I banned from all the Poser sites in creation because of mentioning the Barbie and Ken children/baby models even though I clearly stated my intent to clothe these models appropriately for my movie???

EDIT - Was finally able to find the "proper" registration link, successfully registered.

EDIT 2 - Successfully posted my first message there, with link to Poser character creation book I ordered last wk, am waiting til someone replies.

Edited by AlienBZ

Strange - I was able to access Poser Place, I updated my request for help, (also I mentioned about not being able to access PP b/c their server was down, I didn't ask any security questions, just mentioned their server was down for about a week, did that get me banned) there on character creation, then accesses my school's online learning server to answer a classmate's question, then tried to access Poser Place, and not I get a 404 error. I don't know if I got kicked out of there or not, or if their server went offline again, could you access that site, Cad64?

Poser Place is still down as far as I can tell. Firefox gives me the "Server not found" screen.

As for being banned, no. You are not banned form any forums. And even if you were, you would not get a "Server not found" screen or a 404 error. You would still be able to view the forums and read the posts but you would not be allowed to participate because your account would be banned. And mentioning that the forums server was down will not get you banned from a forum. It's not like that's a big secret or something. And you will not get banned for mentioning naked models. For crying out loud, everyone builds naked models. That's how you create characters. You can't build them with their clothes already on. And from what I've seen in the Poser community, most of those guys are building nothing but naked models. Everywhere you go there are images of half-naked female models. So believe me when I tell you, you're not getting banned.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to respond to any more requests for help with Poser forums. I don't use the software and I don't have any connections in that community. You are on your own with that stuff.

Poser Place is still down as far as I can tell. Firefox gives me the "Server not found" screen.

As for being banned, no. You are not banned form any forums. And even if you were, you would not get a "Server not found" screen or a 404 error. You would still be able to view the forums and read the posts but you would not be allowed to participate because your account would be banned. And mentioning that the forums server was down will not get you banned from a forum. It's not like that's a big secret or something. And you will not get banned for mentioning naked models. For crying out loud, everyone builds naked models. That's how you create characters. You can't build them with their clothes already on. And from what I've seen in the Poser community, most of those guys are building nothing but naked models. Everywhere you go there are images of half-naked female models. So believe me when I tell you, you're not getting banned.

Thank you so much, Cad64 - I was so worried. You see, I'm still sort of a newbie when it comes to how these online message boards/forums work, and as of now I'm just beginning to understand how they are run.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to respond to any more requests for help with Poser forums. I don't use the software and I don't have any connections in that community. You are on your own with that stuff.

Ok. I understand. Acknowledged.

• 1 year later...

that spaceship classroom model I'm sure I mentioned a while back - here is my WIP so far, using star trek nav deck from 3d art site linked to from this site, and classroom student desk/chairs, teacher desk/chair, bookcases from 3D warehouse - how does it look?

P.S. the circular shipwall is hidden far clarity

capture_08062014_145520.jpg

capture_08062014_145530.jpg

capture_08062014_145544.jpg