Classic interface

A 2013 version should be able to recognise a 2011 CUIX file. You must EXPORT the Workspace from 2011 and then Import it into 2013. Have you followed the link in post #12?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Tyke

• irneb

• Ski_Me

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I figured it out, export the classic from 2011 to a easy to locate folder, then import the file to 2013 and transfer and set as current otherwise both the ribbon and the classic interface will be displayed.

A 2013 version should be able to recognise a 2011 CUIX file. You must EXPORT the Workspace from 2011 and then Import it into 2013. Have you followed the link in post #12?

No I did not follow the link but I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions.

• 4 months later...

I have adapted to the ribbon well and try to use the keyboard shortcuts as much as possible. However, we have a new employee starting at our office next week who will be using AutoCAD 2013 Lite. I have been able to use the classic workspace in 2013 and get the toolbars to show up but the icons are blank. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for the help.

How would I reset the profile? Even when I go back to my user defined workspace that has my customized ribbon and toggle on the toolbars I get the same results.