Time Tracking Software

PaulS00

Hello,

Due to the growth of our company in the last year, we are looking to make the switch from paper to an electronic method of time keeping for billing. What software do you use and what is your opinion of it? Thanks

All the companys I have worked for develop there timekeeping software from the ground up.

This mean getting someone to right a program for your individual company.

Their are many software packages that can use. but due to the difference between company's and employees timekeeping need most of the software i have looked at isn't fexable enough.

I know this is much help but i would like to see what other peoples views are on this subject

You might like to have a look at my CadTempo application, linked in my signature. It's designed to work with a number of various CAD programs and provides numerous report types in Excel spreadsheets (without requiring Excel).

• 1 month later...

We're using Latitude project management software. Basically we use it for timesheets and client-project information. I find it simple and easy to manage, it can do quotes, invoices, reports as well. More than time tracking software with dozens of features.

• 4 weeks later...

We had been using Replicon's simple to use cloud based time tracking software which is completely hassle free and quick to implement productive tool for all our business requirements.

• 3 months later...

In my opinion it is a good move to change the type of time keeping and billing especially to a growing company, which will automate the process and help you manage employees effectively. In my personal experience (measuring my productive time with time tracking tools), I would recommend Time Doctor. It can track effectively and accurately on exactly where time is spent (giving you an analytics of your work day) and how much of that time was productive and unproductive.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its a good initiative to move from manual tracking to automated or advanced mode of tracking. Because when the number of resources increase, tracking things would be difficult, even on paper, so using a tool which can track the timings of the resources would be helpful. We use Replicon timekeeping software for clock-in and clock-out - http://www.replicon.com

• 4 months later...

Due to the growth of our company in the last year, we are looking to make the switch from paper to an electronic method of time keeping for billing. What software do you use and what is your opinion of it? Thanks

Hi there, We use Chime it's great time tracking software. Why we use it? Chime is integrated with BamBam it's tasks management software są we can easy manage our projects and track milestones time. Chime is free. BamBam! is only 7$ for one user (10 user plan for free). Chime and BamBam! are integrated with springloops too. Software for webdev deaply integrated with GitHub. Chime