Autocad activation confusion

Ski_Me

:?I am trying to activate Autocad MEP 2013. This is a upgrade from my company's subscription service. When I try to activate the software the splash screen after the pushing the activate button says Autocad Revite MEP suite 2013 and (which is not the software I downloaded) and where the serial number is there is a message above the box saying the number is wrong. I contacted customer support and they sent me a e-mail telling me how to activate the software exactly the same way I had been trying before. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Not sure I simply get told go to autodesk's web site sign on to the subscription and upgrade. Me being the diligent and loyal employee that I am is more than willing to upgrade the hell out it.

You have AutoCAD MEP, and Revit MEP Suite which contains AutoCAD MEP along with Revit MEP. They are two different sets of serial numbers. If you downloaded AutoCAD MEP trial and are trying to activate it with a Revit MEP Suite serial it's not going to work. Calling Autodesk support will guide you through this.