Problem installing CAD inventor

bothal08

hey guys

the problem happens near the end of the installation..."error: some files could not be created. please close all applications, reboot windows and restart this installation."

i closed everything and restarted PC and when i try re-install it just does the same thing.

Please help

there are some notes for you to read in the installation dialogues, iirc. you need to have administrator rights, you might have to disable your anti-virus software, you might have to install newer versions of .NET, etc. etc.

yes it is genuine...i downloaded it from autodesk

Ive just used ccleaner and now im gonna try install again...if that doesnt work ill try microsoft fix it but ill get back to u guys

thanks for the help so far

ok so Ive tried microsoft fixit and ccleaner and it still says the same thing that i mentioned in post one...it happens right at the end of the install...in the install log which flicks through topics it says "x64" when the error occurs...dnt knw if that helps and its the 2011 pro version

In order to help you with issues like this, it is important for us to know your full computer specs, (processor, ram, video card), what operating system you're running, (32 bit or 64 bit), and what Autocad version you downloaded, (32 bit or 64 bit).

Also, are you installing Autocad or Inventor? Or both? The title of this thread is a little misleading. :unsure: