Need "Electrical and Electronic Schematic Drafting with AutoCAD" Plate A.

Praxus

I recently made a move, and I lost some materials.

My due date is swiftly encroaching, anyone available to shoot me a PDF/scan of PLATE A for the home layout, and or a .DWG? (the latter preferred)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• bego

• Praxus

• jagwinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately no details are given about the wall dimensions and such for the layout. :(

Ask Penn Foster for another copy of the 'materials' then?

As far as I know each project had a PDF file to go along with it. I think I've even seen one PDF that had all four projects included. Not sure if the school provided it or one of the students put it together.

Hi there, I think I have the plate you need, I scanned it with my printer scanner but it is in 2 parts due to the scanner not being big enough for the whole thing...hope this works!

SCAN0041.jpg

SCAN0040.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi there,

I am currently working on the elective project for electricaland electronic schematic drafting and I am now facing some difficulty in thekitchen. I would like to know how point 2 looks like. “It says that: Above therange is a hood with a light fan.” Because I cannot find the symbol for hood inmy study unit would like an illustration of how this connection looks like. Iwould also like to know if what I have done so far is correct.

Thank you

Maria

You don't need a symbol for a hood. In plan view the range would be shown as a rectangle with an additional line for the hood above. There will be a symbol for the 220 volt circuit for the range and I'd use a note that reads something like the following with an arrow pointing to the range.

"Hood w/light & fan, vent to outside air".

Range with hood elec.JPG

Hello all!,

I am currently working on the elective project for electricaland electronic schematic drafting and I am now facing some difficulty to draft the the plates 4-B and 4-C. i would to know if any one can provide me with any help sending me the pdf form so i can have the idea of how this will be looking like?

any help will be much appreciated

Thank you

Maria

You have posted the same basic question three if not four times. The last person to respond to a similar question was back in February, 2013. There are not that many Penn-Foster students who decide to do an "elective" project as most of them are at a point where they just want to get their certificate and be done with the course. You can spend most of your time asking for PDF files of these various plates for this project but I am telling you now the chances of getting what you want are pretty damn slim judging by the number of responses I have seen to similar pleas for help. Post images of what you have done so far and if you have any questions post those as well.

Edited by ReMark

[ATTACH]47780[/ATTACH]

can any one tell me if i sm on track?

thank you

In most electrical layouts that I have seen the lines for the wiring between switches and lights is shown with a dashed linetype not solid and they tend to be arcs. You can change the linetype scale for all the objects on your "Wire" layer to get the wires to show up as dashed lines. Change the scale from 1.00 to 20.

Part of the note I suggested to you is done in all lower case while the remainder is done in all upper case. Pick one or the other but don't do half the note one way and the other half a different way. That's just not good drafting practice.

You have a number of duplicate and overlapping lines in your drawing. This gives me the impression you still are unsure on how to go about doing a CAD drawing.

Edited by ReMark