Sewer design with Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis ?

danielk

does SSA (Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis) is used for sewer design from scratch ? including the possibility to choose manholes sizes ,interpolate topography, choose pipe diameters and ofcourse createing section along the designed sewer path?

i once saw this kind of option in autocad civil3d extension and wondered if its the same , because i have a copy of map3d 2013 and its supposed to be a part of the installation .

thanks

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Documentation. Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis User’s Guide you can have a overview here: scroll down to get ... Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2013 User’s Guide (pdf - 17306Kb)

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=18834231#section10

AARi

I haven't tinkered with it in a few years but I would say no, not from scratch. It's more of checking the sizes of the pipes & MH, flow direction/rate as you design in Civil3D. Using in Map3D is for existing systems and not a design tool. It's more of an analyis tool than a design tool.

hi here using specific soft. to make calculations [Cype] [diameters+slope studies pipes], the using C3D to make cubic-tearrain studies. have a look here

http://www.hec.usace.army.mil/

AARi

hi here using specific soft. to make calculations [Cype] [diameters+slope studies pipes], the using C3D to make cubic-tearrain studies. have a look here
http://www.hec.usace.army.mil/

AARi

AARI,

Please use the proper tag to insert links, the tag CODE is meant for program code and not hyperlinks. A lot of browers can not handle the "code" tag properly.

anyone can recommend of other software ? maybe an add-on , something like Hydraflow in civil3d.

thanks again

*im not from the United-States .

AARI,

Please use the proper tag to insert links, the tag CODE is meant for program code and not hyperlinks. A lot of browers can not handle the "code" tag properly.

i will try this, ie8 & firefox 18 not allow BB code. I supouse you r working in HTML code. In any case i report/ed this to the adm. 4 instruttions-codes. Mey by i am a newbye and i don t have acces to CODE 4 the moment. have no acces to edit m1 post / ?

[mg]

dont mind, i scare coz all my writting is going continuos

You can add hyperlinks, just until you reach 10 posts they will need approval. You know this, because I have approved a hyperlink already for you.

You CAN edit your current posts, just select "Edit Post" at the bottom of your post.