Adobe PDF printer selection- won't let me print Arch D size

mwainw1

When I am in page setup manager and want to use the "Adobe PDF" plotter device, I can't set a paper size other than the standard one like letter, legal, 11x17 ect. I need to have the "Adope PDF" plotter to print a Arch D size paper but that selection dosent even show up.

I have troubleshooted all the usual supects, of going to properties next to the printer selection bringing me to the plotter configeration page, where in the device and documents tab I then proceed to the custom properties selection, where the adobe document properties page comes up and under the adobe pdf setting tab...I still cant change or find the Arch D 24x36 paper size under the adobe pdf paper size selection tab other than the standard seletions.

Thanks in advance to any help or suggestions

-Todd-

The Adobe PDF plotter is mostly modified through your Control Pan>Printers and Faxes Page, from there you can add/modify any of the sheets you need.

Even if you could define a larger paper size for Adobe, you would get some strange results. I've seen PDFs with big blanks spaces come out of the Adobe PDF plotter.

You would be better off with a separate plotter for large PDFs. We use CutePDF (which I found out about on this site, I'm not spamming, honest), which has the advantage of being free. You can find other options online. Anything but Adobe.

Even if you could define a larger paper size for Adobe, you would get some strange results. I've seen PDFs with big blanks spaces come out of the Adobe PDF plotter.

You would be better off with a separate plotter for large PDFs. We use CutePDF (which I found out about on this site, I'm not spamming, honest), which has the advantage of being free. You can find other options online. Anything but Adobe.

Never had a problem with the Adobe or Dwg to Pdf.pc3 plotting Arch D.

Have you tried the DWG to PDF.pc3?

Did you look at the ADD button?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40673[/ATTACH]

where is this screen shot from? is this in autocad or adobe?