How can I modify data on same attribut in multiple drawings

wrha

How can I modify data inside attribut . same attribute repeated inside all my drawings how i can make modification without open all drawings .

I would think the drawings would have to be opened to edit the attribute(s). Maybe you utilize a script to batch process them?

I still find this program to be vastly superior (albeit, personal opinion on my part). :)

Cheers BlackBox (or should I still call you Renderman? :) ); I do agree that BFind is perhaps a more powerful program, offering far more flexibility for annotation editing, but with the number of insurmountable bugs inherent in ObjectDBX when editing drawings, I now tend to opt for Scripts when editing text / attributes and reserve ObjectDBX for batch data extraction or drawing editing which doesn't involve annotation.

thank you very much mr black box , very thank you mr lee your lisp working very good with me .

Excellent, you're welcome.

Cheers BlackBox (or should I still call you Renderman? :) );

Since I already had another thread, I thought it better to respond to you here, Lee.

/OffTopic