Plot pop up thingy

RBPrice

Whenever I send something off to my plotter/printer a thingy pops up in the lower right corner of my screen to tell me that the plotter has finished.

Is there a way to make that go away and never come back?

Thanks

Pass the dwg off to someone else to plot. :)

Try right clicking in the grey area of the status line, select Tray Settings and see if that helps any. Command is TRAYSETTINGS if the right click doesn't work.

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC Murph - the Tray settings has a box that can either turn all that off or leave it on for some period of time. The plotter thingy was set to never turn off which is just a wonderful defaualt value. Now it is 2 seconds.

Thanks very much.

Bob Price

Well as a matter of fact Murf - I will be driving through TN on the 21st on my way down to visit my Cajun buddies in western LA. I will have my 16 ft. Susquehanna River Tunnel boat with a 1952 Red Wing Meteor engine, hitched on the back of my pickup. We will have dinner in Knoxville and stay overnight in Athens.