3d model disapearing after save

OckMc

Hi people,

I've been working on a 3d house the last few weeks. So i woke up this morning and random parts of my kitchen have disappeared from the drawing. My fireplace also has random bits missing from it. Some components have shown up scattered in modelspace but some have disappeared completely. By any chance can someone explain why this happened and suggest a fix????

Thank you

It was all a dream?

If you change to a 2Dwireframe view and do a Zoom > Extents can you see everything that you created yesterday?

It was all a dream?

If you change to a 2Dwireframe view and do a Zoom > Extents can you see everything that you created yesterday?

There are a couple of smaller components scattered around the place but i can't see the other ones anywhere

I was kind of hoping it was a graphics card issue and nothing more.

The only other thing I can think of is that you forgot to the save the drawing after having worked on it for quite some time and quit out of the drawing without realizing it.

Did you check for layers that are turned off or frozen?

I was kind of hoping it was a graphics card issue and nothing more.

The only other thing I can think of is that you forgot to the save the drawing after having worked on it for quite some time and quit out of the drawing without realizing it.

Did you check for layers that are turned off or frozen?

No i saved it because my kitchen is where i left it. Just half of it has disappeared. I have a copy of my kitchen so i can fix it but it will take time & i really wanna know why this happened so i can avoid it in future. Cheers anyways dude

It's a mystery to me since I don't have access to the file and I don't know your hardware setup or what your work habits are. You're lucky have a copy. Imagine what you would feel like if you didn't?

If there was a bug I don't recall encountering it and I installed 2013 within a month of it being released and have done dozens of 3D drawings.