Revit MEP 2012 US Metric Template

upul

Dear All,

I installed the Revit MEP 2012 and i dint get the required templates. then upgrade the product several times but got nothing in the desired folder (C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RME 2012\Templates\US Metric,) If someone can provide me metric templates for revit mep 2012 it will be great help to me.

thanking you

Did you check the options during your installation to install the Metric templates? They're on the USB/Disc, you just have to select it.

I have to make sure you didn't miss the obvious.

Are you looking for the files from Revit or WE? Do you have the correct file type selection in open dialog box?

yes. I'm looking for revit mep 2012 templates. I check the locations manually but folders are empty. after that I upgrade for UK template and I got it. they couldn't give me us metric and imperial templates. so I'm looking for us templates. If anyone can help me it will be greatfull

thank you

Personally, I would do a reinstall. If you are missing the templates, who knows what else is missing. They are included with the installation files so that is your most direct route to getting them.