Annotation size

kililio

Hi,

How Can I decrease the interval between the room name and the area so it fit in the boundaries of the room,

I've looked into the properties and only see "leader line" unchecked and "orientation"

Thx!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363700669.999079.jpg

Thx Rob, but what i've Found that you can go to "edit family" and just drag the volume / area case up and name it and save that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I've usually got about 2 to 3 room tag types to allow for space constrained rooms.

An alternative is to create a single room tag family with all the possible tags placed on the same (origin) spot. Then set each to have the Visible property linked to a family parameter. Then you can create sub-types to show any one of these in turn. Note, you can easily place more than one tag for a room. So you have a tag for the name and another for the area - independently-movable.