iPhone app to calculate feet/inches

karuzo

Hello,

I’m a draftsman and I have a calculator that has feet and inches which of course makes things easy assisting in draft. I was wondering for those who do not have such calculator – I was considering creating a simple iphone app that does just that – add/substruct as well as conversion from metric to imperial and vise versa. Just gauging to see if there is interest.

If there is interest, is anyone interested in beta testing such app during development?

Thanks,

D

They already have some APPs for that.

Can you please direct me to one that calculates imperial system... What I found was expensive to buy...

Thanks,

D

My work computer is blocked from the app store, but check out...Carpenter's Helper-Advanced - $14.99, Carpenter's Helper Lite - free version, Construction Master Pro - $19.99, inchCALC+ - $4.99, inchCALC - $1.99, HeavyCalc Pro - $19.99, Measure Master Pro - $5.99, Ultra Measure Master - $4.99.

As long as it works well, your compitition would be Carpenter's Helper Lite which is free, but I am sure laden with adverts, so that brings you to inchCalc for $1.99.

I'm sure there are plenty that need the App.

Thanks. Inch all seems great. Reading reviews in the App Store, I think I will create one and offer it for free with or without banner ad, adding few features along the way.

Now anyone interested to beta test if you have an iPhone?

Thanks,

D

Also, if I aim such app specifically cad draftsman, what do you think features they might want. I always want to use for imperial calculations. Probably conversions...

D