• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dbroada

• Glen1980

• guran

• PotGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should probably ditch the command line as well, I never really watch it and as Dave said I usually hit F2 anyway if anything needs checked. Never really thought about it but looks like it takes up about 3/4" of screen.

That's much better.

I like threads like this, but sometimes I wonder where all the programmers are. I'd love to look over their shoulder with how they've set up their own interface. :)

I like threads like this, but sometimes I wonder where all the programmers are. I'd love to look over their shoulder with how they've set up their own interface. :)

Mr fussy? :P

Are you back on at work now Dave?
back in the UK but not at work yet! Walked a little too much in Paris so not actually sure if I'll make work tomorrow! I will then find out if I can get back onto CadTutor.

Stykface go back and have a look at mine a bit more carefully its nothing like out of the box custom menus, custom toolbars.

Hey Lee where is yours I would be very interested.

back in the UK but not at work yet! Walked a little too much in Paris so not actually sure if I'll make work tomorrow! I will then find out if I can get back onto CadTutor.

Nice, how was Paris?

Paris was BRILLIANT!

I booked the trip on the back of seeing Melody Gardot at the London Jazz festival last year. I was so impressed I wanted to see her again and saw that she was playing Paris in the spring and though that would make a nice trip. We were there, Melody was there but spring didn't turn up. Walked far too far and the bath that was meant to relieve my legs ended up trapping me and giving me bruised ribs getting out of it.

Still nice to be back

• 2 weeks later...
Stykface go back and have a look at mine a bit more carefully its nothing like out of the box custom menus, custom toolbars.
I went back and you're correct, nothing like OOTB. Especially for 2013 with the Ribbon gone and all. Very nice. :)

Hey Lee where is yours I would be very interested.
I am as well, if Lee sees this post.

• 3 weeks later...

I figure I'll add mine, dual 24" 1920x1200 screens.

http://i.imgur.com/TDlFb9h.png (full res)

ACAD Desktop.jpg

Anyways, thought I'd go ahead and share mine. Dual mon's @ 1080p res so here's a link instead:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4989089/Images/cadtutor/2013-04-12/screen.png

8)

That's Revit, you cheater.

Fine, here's my Revit layout:

http://i.imgur.com/2867Dyf.jpg (full res)

Revit Desktop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny how interested I am at seeing other people's screen set ups.

Here's mine as well.

Just a custom ribbon and some stuff on the QAT... I haven't moved anything over to 2013 yet

Greg's Screen.jpg

a9cad

...sometimes is the only thing I open to make geometry cals...

Nothing wrong there. I have Photoshop CS 5.1 but if I need a quick image or mark up I usually use Paint.net. It's faster and does the simple stuff really well.