Show your AutoCAD screen thread

f700es

Ok, pretty simple. Let's all share our AutoCAD screen shots. Keep it simple. What you see each morning when you start AutoCAD up. No work images just the default dwg.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dbroada

• Glen1980

• guran

• PotGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, pretty simple. Let's all share our AutoCAD screen shots. Keep it simple. What you see each morning when you start AutoCAD up. No work images just the default dwg.

No takers? f700es you didn't post your own either, here is mine.

autocad screen capture.jpg

No takers? f700es you didn't post your own either, here is mine.

Yeah I wanted someone else to be 1st since I started the thread.

Here is my 2012 startup from work. I'll add my 2013 and 2014 screens when I can.

acad-2012-w.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Main Screen.jpg

Here is mine, I mostly use key commands so the only toolbars I have are for swapping styles. The icons on the QAT are mostly for Macros. Incidently how do I take a screen shot of my second screen, the best I can do is capture the individual boxes?

I have the tool pallet the full height of the right hand side roughly 1/3 width of the screen, my command line at the bottom of the screen 2/3 width of the screen with the properties pallet and the xref pallets next to each other in the remaining space.

Two screens, everything else on the other. There really shouldn't be anything on the other (today I have Xref Manager and Layer Manager up but I really should remember to close them more often.

Jrn - I will just assume you work with beer ;)

xcreen.jpg

Here is mine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41345[/ATTACH]

Blimey, I have something to learn on the spartan screen setup! Don't you ever miss the command line?

Good point Dave. I must say that I do like to check sometimes I've typed the correct custom alias, especially when it's a command I don't use that often (very bad memory.)

Are you back on at work now Dave?

I do use dynamic input, but I cast a quick glance down to the command line to check the prompt, just to make sure I've started the right command.

e.g I've set up ctrl & shift d to start the break at point Macro and ctrl D to start layer isolate as a macro turning off the other layers (ctrl F for fade.) Even though I've had these set up for over a year I still occasionally confuse them.