dimension size and linetype size

Bampmp

I'm currently working on a floor plan and I have my drawing completed, but... my drawing scale factor is 48 and my dimensions are too small to read. plus, my hidden lines are not "dashed" like they should be. my linetype scale is supposed to be set at 24. what do i need to do????

yes, it's in model space, also I don't see how to make my hidden line "dashed" if I have to keep my linetype scale at 24? do I just scale the line manually? My instructor also had us go into our dimension style dialog box and set the "use overall scale of " box to 48. But my dimension text is too small.

Are you using Metric or Imperial template and the corresponding acad.lin for Imperial and acadiso.lin for Metric?

So you are taking a course that instructs you to draw to Scale in Model Space? :?