Project 054044 Civil Drafting Elective

Praxus

There a number of threads to seek help on so here goes;

I'm a visual person, and am having trouble seeing Project 054044 Civil Drafting Elective's driveway, (SW Ash Creek Drive)

this problem stems from;

I can't seem to get a grasp on how to set the directions in the program (north, south, etc.)

So when I type in a direction, often times i'll have to mirror it to make it work.

I have no idea what this is supposed to look like in the end, I realize that's my job to find out, but alas, I've been bumping my head on this one for quite some time now.

Because the contour lines are adjacent to the road, I can't picture what a cut/fill scenario would look like besides the contour lines just ending at the road (Angle of repose 1.5:1)

Guidance requested,

What I'm asking for: An image/PDF/DWG of Plate 2-3 of the Civil Drafting Elective.

I'll take a look around and see if I have an drawings for the civil drafting elective. If I do I will post some images Friday morning.

Is North in the drawing pointing towards the top of your screen or to the right?

• 4 months later...

Hey it looks we are looking the same drawing , i did all plate 2-1 and plate 2-2 elective civil drafting on the project, but i just got hard time on the plate 2-3 for the cut and fill profile . do any one has this plate as PDF or as any kind of style, just to get me started . i want to have a ful understanding of this work .

That will be great

solo: The last post by Praxus was back on March 22nd of this year. It seems he came here seeking the same information as yourself and having not found what he wanted he left (never to return it appears). I doubt you'll get a response.

Thanks remark, I hope you are working hard to find this plate for me with your supportive hand as usual to help me on this final .

Thanks .

To be completely frank....I am not. I do not have the time or the resources to find plate 2-3 for the civil elective project. You'll just have to hope that another student who might have done it stumbles across this website and your question and offers to provide a suitable image.

solo: I checked my home CAD computer last night but I failed to find any drawings for the civil elective project. Sorry.

You did complete the regular civil project (Ocean Avenue) didn't you? There were at least two profiles in that project the student was required to create. Shouldn't the task be similar?

Thanks Remark for your effort,!! yes I did finished the ocean avenue project a couple month a go and got 100% on that one . That what I am looking for the starting point for this one too .

if you see anything whic can be help full for this project pleasae pass it to me .

Thanks.

Edited by solo8591
incorect word

The two projects are very similar so I see no reason (given that you scored so high on the other civil project) why the elective should be any problem. Is there something different about it?

The problem is to do the new contours as it said, i cant get it yet as i want it, but you know i will figure it out i am working on it just been busy with work this a couple of weeks .but in the mean time if you see something just alert me . that will help.

Thanks Remark .