• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gmarkov1

• tzframpton

• Cad64

• ajeetbook

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As mentioned previously, you need to bump up your render quality settings. As long as you continue to render with low quality settings, you will continue to get these grainy low quality images.

Go here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=10975906, download the zip file and read through the pdf that's inside.

You mean that these shadows around the ceiling depend (above the window and left wall) just on rendering quality (from Low to Presentation)? Sorry, if I am bothering you...

StykFace I didn`t understand your last sentence. What do you meant? You wrote "The file will help too."

Thank you, both!

You mean that these shadows around the ceiling depend (above the window and left wall) just on rendering quality (from Low to Presentation)?

Check my last post. The pdf in that zip file will explain a lot.

7.jpegThis is my last render with High quality settings. It is far much better.

Cad 64, I will read that pdf tomorrow. I am a little bit confused about the white shadow on the ceiling, above the window. But may be it is a physical reflection. If you have any ideas for improvement I will be thankful...

That looks very good. Coming along nicely. :)

The white shadow above the window on the ceiling isn't a shadow at all. It's simply glare from the outside light. What causes this is the material. There's some reflectivity texture applied to the material. Change it to something else and you won't notice it. For instance, look at the floor... notice the glare of the light sources... it's the same thing.

Thanks. The better result is because of both of you :) And I have a little more advanced question. Is it possible to put flying animation camera in a rendered scene? I know how to put it in realistic view, but not in the render scene. Any ideas?

This is a pretty simple model. If your model have several windows or opening, you can try to set the light to come through from your preferred opening/window. Our objective is to get the solar light come through from the window, and in this model we only have one. So let’s turn off the window’s glass layer. In this file, the layer would be 3D-GLAZ-GLAS.