Server Upgrade

CADTutor

The forum will be closed for approximately 2 hours tomorrow, Thursday 28th March from 7.30pm GMT. This is so that CADTutor can be moved to a new, faster server. The rest of the CADTutor site will remain available during this process but the forum needs to close so that all threads and posts remain intact.

I don't expect any problems as a consequence of the server move but there is always the possibility, so please bear with me - I'll keep you informed.

Thanks for your continued support,

David

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• PotGuy

• dbroada

• neophoible

oh no! Who is going to recue me in my stupidity planned for tomorrow morning???

See you all tomorrow afternoon. If I don't make it, have a happy Easter everybody.

oh no! Who is going to recue me in my stupidity planned for tomorrow morning???

Don't worry Dave, 7.30pm is tomorrow evening - you're safe :D

Lucky I plan to be off on holiday starting tomorrow - but Am and Pm.

Yes, lucky you. But note that you could present a seminar on that A & P stuff and yet find that some of us still can't consistently apply it to the right part of the day.:? And then someone will go and spin the globe and make it even worse.:shock:

:facepalm: one of these days I'll learn to read what's in front of me and then I might be able to tell the difference between am & pm.

Dave, I too have reading comprehension problems at times. We are there together ;)

Dave, I too have reading comprehension problems at times. We are there together ;)
to quote Harry Nilsson (the point) "you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear".

to quote Harry Nilsson (the point) "you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear".

I love that record!

Anyway, just a quick reminder that the forum will be closing in 3 1/2 hours at 19:00 GMT (hope that's not too confusing).

Edited by CADTutor
Got the time wrong!!

It's too confusing! :?
Yeah. Easier to just know that it will happen when it happens and it will be over when it's over.;)

...at 19:00 GMT.
Well, that's just great. None of my clocks go beyond 12! :shock: Many of my Eastern European friends have made a lot of fun of me for that. Maybe they can explain it to me. But would I understand?:?

David, does the "New Posts" click work? I've pressed it twice and had internal server erroe both times.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cadtutor.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

David, does the "New Posts" click work? I've pressed it twice and had internal server erroe both times.

Yep, that looks like a general problem with search - I'll look into it.

Also happens when clicking on "New Posts" too. Other than that it seems the site is functional. Hey, 95% is better than 0% isn't it? Good things come to those that wait.