Cannot login on work computer

rkent

Since the server upgrade I cannot login. I get a server has moved message and instructions to clear my dns cache. I have tried that several times to no avail. Any ideas?

A few people will experience some connection problems resulting from the DNS (nameserver) changes. This will resolve itself in time but may take up to a couple of days. If you are able, you can do a hard reeboot of your router and your PC. That should work but in some cases it is the DNS cache at your ISP that is the cause - in that case, you need to wait for the cache to be refreshed.

Sorry for the inconvenience. However, I can report that the website is now running faster than on the old server and that was the object of the exercise.

On my first try last night, it told me i had exceeded the maximum number of invalid login attemps, and would need to wait 15 minutes. Chrome stored password. Anyway It told me this for two hours last night, so I figured it had something to do with the server upgrade and just waited until today. Works today fine. Not complaining just passing on probably useless information.

Click Start button (Windows logo), enter "cmd" in the Run box and hit Enter. Once in the command prompt, type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter.

Everything should be fine after that.