Happy Easter and a question about annotations

Happy Easter everyone.

I have read several posts related to associative dimensions and have a question. I have drawn my gadget in model space, and set up a viewport in paper space. I wish to add leaders with descriptions in paper space. If I move the gadget, inside the viewport in model space the leaders do not move with it. I would like them to. Is this possible, or do I need to add the descriptions in model space?

I think if you make your leaders associative they will move along with your gadget but the text may not.
Agreed.

DIMASSOC should be set to 2, but even then it's a 50/50 chance it'll actually take to. Sometimes to get this to work properly you have to cycle through the different possibilities of object snap options using the Tab key before you place each dimension. It's a trial and error type thing until an individual figures out which object snap option "sticks".