recovering from display adapter failure

andar424

My display adapter/driver crashes sometimes while in Inventor. Is there any command or option like redraw from AutoCAD in Inventor? It happens randomly for the most part, but I did notice when I plug in my phone to the computer AutoPlay comes up, and that has made it crash a few times. Went into AutoPlay options and told it to do nothing from now on when I connect my phone. I will see if that helps, but was curious if anyone had a solution to the display not showing after it recovers. Inventor still runs and is fully functional, except for showing anything. I've tried to tile my windows and switching to a window, but nothing helps. Thanks in advance guys.

Do you want me to do a clean install regardless of what version driver I have? I've made sure my drivers were all updated, and made sure I have all the updates to Inventor 2013 so far.

The latest cat drivers are not necessary best, i don't run latest drivers. I stick to what works for me. Up to you