Ribbon Panel Icon Text

Hi,

I've just been messing about with the ribbon in Civil 3D 2013 and managed to create my own tab and add a panel with 3 rows. In one of them i have added the command BATTMAN. I've obviously added an icon and used button style 'Large with Text (Vertical)'.

I've noticed that on other buttons with longish names under them have wrapped text. How do i achieve this so say 'Block Attribute Manager' text would appear stacked under the button?

Thanks

So you want the button text to have an /carriage-return in it?

Add the text "/n" in the Display Name box where you want the /carriage-return. Just to warn you... this 'new line switch' will not be displayed as "/n" but as a one character box. The two attached screenshots should clarify what I mean.

new line character2.jpg

new line switch in CUI.JPG

Thanks bgingerich,

I could kick myself, being a part-time programmer I should have thought of that. (Although it's \n not /n).

Nevertheless, thank you very very much....it was beginning to annoy me!

Have a good day.