• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• resullins

• ReMark

• SLW210

• BrianTFC

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See if the drawings can be placed on a read only folder for all but you.
This really might be an option worth trying for. We use this for many important files, though not enough. Someone can still copy the drawings to another file, if they want to fool around; but they cannot change a file in the folder nor put one back with the same name. It might even be useful as a test. If people are only looking at the files, then no problem. If they complain they can't change them, then that might "out" them. If they insist on making changes, they can rename their copy and have you approve it...or not.

I have to say that I'm with ReMark on the beauty of pregnant women, even if, regrettably, they don't feel that way about themselves--I really wish they could feel it, though.:(

...when someone asks, he still just hands out licenses.
This is the part that amazes me. Deep pockets? Mind if I ask for one?;)

I might try it... just to see who's doing it... but again, the guy that would lock down the drive for me is one of the people I need to "test." And that's part of the reason I need to be a little surreptitious about it!

And we don't so much have deep pockets as just a really small company. So when I say everyone, it means like 15 people. But there are only really 2 of us that know how to use it.

@Tharwat: What's Minsert? I'm not familiar with that one.

ETA: Nevermind, I can't use that, I still need to keep the originals on the server, like I said above.