Urgent Help!!

complete

Hi,

Im doing a 3D design of kerb stone which includes a pedestrian ramp.

Please refer to my picture.

The kerb stone I have issues with is the one I have provided dimensions for. From the right edge, the height of the stone is 225mm, then is slopes down to 110mm. But what I could acchive is that the right 100mm I have shown is meant to be 75mm which the back stays at 110mm. Is there a way I can achieve this?

Quick response will be appreciated.

Thx

Kerb.jpg

@complete - I guess Vertex editing will help you to achieve that detail, Under Filter select Vertex feature.Try to play with it and see how it works.To do it, you must Select the object you want to edit then apply Vertex, click on the corner/s that you just want to move and it will mark a red point, click ont it,now once selected you can move it (the red point-make sure ORTHO is active to move it Parallell) then specify the value (in your case you need to move it to a -Z value so that it will go down) then hit spacebar or enter.Picture below is where you can access the Vertex.Regards

vertez.jpg

@complete - I guess Vertex editing will help you to achieve that detail, Under Filter select Vertex feature.Try to play with it and see how it works.To do it, you must Select the object you want to edit then apply Vertex, click on the corner/s that you just want to move and it will mark a red point, click ont it,now once selected you can move it (the red point-make sure ORTHO is active to move it Parallell) then specify the value (in your case you need to move it to a -Z value so that it will go down) then hit spacebar or enter.Picture below is where you can access the Vertex.Regards

When I tried that, both of the top vertex moves when I moved them.

@complete - You need to select only the corners that you want to move, it can be one, two or more corners depends on your design. I guess you want to adjust the 110 corner going to 75mm?Am I right?If so, just select the two corners, with vertex active then click on the red point to move it.with a value of 110-75 the value should be -35 then hit spacebar.

@complete - You need to select only the corners that you want to move, it can be one, two to more corners depends on your design. I guess you want to adjust the 110 corner going to 75mm?Am I right?If so, just select the two corners, with vertex active then click on the red point to move it.with a value of 110-75 the value should be -35 then hit spacebar.

I selected only the right corner, and then typed 35 to try, but it moved both points even thought I only selected the right vertex.

@complete - I just tried moving one vertex & the other picture is using two vertex.Please see picture below. It should work. But in your case its not working (sounds a bit weird to me) Just try it again.Let me know.Or you may try the EDGE feature.

v1.jpg

V3.jpg

Edited by Rewind23