How to display Menu Bar

usmantee

My Menu bar for AutoCAD Civil 3D, 2012 is not showing. when I used the command "MENUBAR" or using the dropdown list from the task bar, the only thing that appear in the position of menu bar is "Expres" instead of "File" e.t.c. How can I get the menu bar back please?

Pick up in the drawing area with teh right-mouse botton, the last command has to be : OPTIONS [or just write down OPTIONS in the commandLine]

Then check PERFIL/TAG and reset your profile..... in any case it´s a bit strange than MENUBAR does not work..

perhaps you are working in non-english AutoCad, so MENUBAR will not works, try help to find the correct command [barmenu, menuload, cargarmenu...]

Profile/tab............. sometime i have not autocad opened... ;)

Edited by AARi

Pick up in the drawing area with teh right-mouse botton, the last command has to be : OPTIONS [or just write down OPTIONS in the commandLine]

Then check PERFIL/TAG and reset your profile..... in any case it´s a bit strange than MENUBAR does not work..

perhaps you are working in non-english AutoCad, so MENUBAR will not works, try help to find the correct command [barmenu, menuload, cargarmenu...]

I think you mean "Profile Tab" not PERFIL/TAG.

Profile/tab............. sometime i have not autocad opened... ;)

If you are not working with an English language version of AutoCAD prefix all English commands with an underscore character, "MENBAR" becomes "_MENUBAR".

If you have only the Express menu showing then the menubar is working, you just have editted the CUI or something to remove the C3D and AutoCAD menus. Either a restart will fix and maybe you will need to load the cuix (menu) for C3D. Type in CUILOAD and see if those are loaded.