Topology rules

misterm

Hi everyone,

I am student on Faculty of Civil Engineering.

I have assignment to check is possible to use map 3d to make digital cadastral plan according to our data model and export to shape.

I figured out that I can draw entities on specific layers and attach object data and finally export to predefined shp files.

I think that the best way to do assignment is to draw points, lines, and texts.

Make polygon topology for part of parcel (buildings), parcel, cadastral municipality and in that way check are all polygons closed, is there any line intersections, dangling lines... I would put texts for numbers of buildings and number of parcels and use them for centroids.

I have to check is there any more errors, like are there points on end lines, are point type match line type (detail point on line which is border of parcel, municipality...), are parcels covering cadastral municipality and so on.

I can't find this functions in map 3d 2013.

Is there this functions in map 3d?

Before thinking of topologies, you gotta prepare your linework thru the _MAPCLEAN command: press F1 and read all about that powerful one.

:)

Thank you for your fast answer, but I don't have problems with topologies.

I am using AutoCAD Map 3d for crating topologies for a while.

My question was how can I check are there points on end lines, are point type match line type (detail point on line which is border of parcel, municipality...), are parcels covering cadastral municipality and so on.

:book: