Create animation frame from different file

Fox666

Hello, I am having trying to import to 3ds max a character model extracted from a game with proper animation. I did some searching, but I don't know how to word it.

I got a series of files with "shots" of the character in different poses. The files are very similar, the objects have the same poly count and also have the same names. However I couldn't find a option in 3ds max to transform a different pose in a frame.

The only thing I can do for now is manually moving every single poly with snap, however it is way too much work and you can't mess up.

I hope you understand what I am asking. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it already. I swear, one day 3d editing is gonna kill me.

Edited by Cad64
Edited for language

I have edited your post to remove the swearing. We do not appreciate foul language here in the forum.

Can you please share your solution to the problem you were having? Your answer may help others who are having the same problem.