3D Modeling Tutorial Of A Computer Mouse?

spinecad

I wonder if there is available a 3D modeling tutorial of a computer mouse such one of below computer mouses using AutoCAD or Inventor.

If yes, can anyone please show me the link?

Thank you

computer_mouses.PNG

do not know if this is what you are looking for but you might take a look at this site

http://www.instruction.greenriver.edu/avery/activities/mouse/MouseSkills.htm

The content in the above link is how to use a computer mouse, not the tutorial of how to create the 3D model of a computer mouse using the AutoCAD or Inventor.

The content in the above link is how to use a computer mouse, not the tutorial of how to create the 3D model of a computer mouse using the AutoCAD or Inventor.

Sorry Looks like Cad64 can read a lot better then I do.

Thank you for the tutorial link.

But that not the computer mouse I want.

I want one of three computer mouse such as the picture I attached in post #1.

It's doubtful you're going to find a tutorial for the exact mouse you're wanting to create. That tutorial will teach you the tools and techniques needed to build a mouse. You can then use what you learned in that tutorial to build your own mouse.

It's doubtful you're going to find a tutorial for the exact mouse you're wanting to create. That tutorial will teach you the tools and techniques needed to build a mouse. You can then use what you learned in that tutorial to build your own mouse.
I agree with Cad64's response. The principles are all the same. Apply these exact same principles to the other type of mouse you want. If you're looking for dead-accurate dimensions, pick up a cheap set of vernier calipers and measure the physical mouse. This is the method I use at home.

:)