wipeout command and Dynamic blocks problem

Rashi

hi guys I use wipeout command in creating Dynamic block it shows some problems. When I try to print the drawing the Dynamic objects which is I add wipeout command goes to black color. The problem only with printing, the PDF and plot previews are look fine. Pls help me guys, I tried so many times.....:cry: .... pls help me guys I have attached my drawing file. check out the dynamic blocks and wipeout pls.....pls...

drawing thread.dwg

The WIPEOUT tool is a thing of the past, in my opinion. Too many problems with plotting and vector/raster output, bloats the file, you have to deal with FRAMES, and hard to edit once in place. Instead, use a Solid Hatch with Masking techniques. You can find my procedure on how to Mask objects alternatively to using WIPEOUT in this thread, post #4: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?61218-Odd-Some-objects-hidden-by-wipeout-show-up-in-print&

Delete the WIPEOUT and replace with a Solid Filled Hatch using one of the two methods, and you're all set. Tip: You might have to use Draw Order to place the Hatch "underneath" the objects you want visible in your block.

Hope this helps. :)

The problem will be with your print driver. If you can't use a different / driver (or just a whole other printer) try StykFacE's recommendation above.

NB: The trick is to change the solid hatch to 255, 255, 255 - aka 'True colour' white rather than using the AutoCAD 'White' which will always print black...

@...Pabblo Ferral .... I tried with another printer .... but still having some problems .. that is ..with the new printer and new Computer I could get much better prints but its not the result I actually need ...I mean .. the black coverings which was up on the Block object is gone ... but the two base lines (means ... in case of using a block for insert a DOOR, Wall line is the base line) is still appearing, ( actually my walls is also Dynamic blocks)