Iso Drawing Help "Please Help!"

topgunmatt

Hi

My Tutor has recently given me a iso drawing to complete.

I think the drawing is correct but would really appreciate if either someone could check the drawing for me.

Better still if someone could complete the drawing from scratch i could overlay it and see if i have made any mistakes.

It not a large drawing so im sure if your good on ISO's it will be quite easy.

I would really appreciate it if someone would come to my aid.

Thanks

Matty

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• topgunmatt

• JD Mather

• ReMark

• SLW210

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Better still if someone could complete the drawing from scratch i could overlay it and see if i have made any mistakes.
Haha!! Nice try. ;)

Upload a PDF of what you got so far.

I can email you my drawing that i have completed and the pdf of what it should be if you could check for me ???

Would you do this for me please??

Regards

Matt

Hi

My Tutor has recently given me a iso drawing to complete.

I think the drawing is correct but would really appreciate if either someone could check the drawing for me.

It not a large drawing so im sure if your good on ISO's it will be quite easy.

I would really appreciate it if someone would come to my aid.

Thanks

Matty

At first look - it looked pretty good.

But on closer inspection -

-you are a long way from origin and outside of border.

-I would place border in paperspace layout.

-I placed a couple of isocircles and yours did not match radius of mine

- you have several places that aren't trimmed correctly.

trimming.PNG

Thanks, i mainly concerned about the accuracy of the model itself as i have a border/template to add later.

Can you highlight the drawing errors and send back to me???

Im really stuck !!

Your radii are wrong and in the plan view that rectangle is not only in the wrong position it also requires at least one extra line. Try again.

See where it says, for example, R30? That is the radius for the segment of the circle on the outside of the object. In your drawing the radius is 33. Same goes for all the others.

Hi Remark,

Thanks for your comments, its the isometric that im really concerned about.

Can you/anyone see any probs with isometric.

If someone could highlight any issues i have and then send me the dwg back it would be good.

Thanks

Matt

It seems useless to model in isometric in this century when it is so much easier to model in 3D.

I'm sure you are just (trying) to follow instructions, but it would be a bit of work (torture) to create the solution file.

Maybe someone else will come along and create key.

Well just for fun I gave it a go as a 2d isometric. Not an impossible problem (I am confident in my solution), but I will make a small wager that your instructor can't do it absolutely correctly. (if you don't give the instructor a warning that I am checking, I might even be willing to make the wager even if the instructor does know I am checking their "solution")

I suspect by the time the instructor finishes the "solution" he/she will say, now let's move on to the modern 3D tools.

Hi JD

Thanks for your reply, can you post your Iso dwg file.

I'm really looking to see if someone can post there ISO so I can use it as a proof check.

Can you help?

In willing to PayPal someone for there time if they can produce an exact replication of the scanned picture in the previous page.

Thanks

Matt

Your plan or top view of the object was wrong therefore I expect your isometric would be wrong too (and it was). Did you redraw it or not?