• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheoX

• ReMark

• Cad64

• JD Mather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all, I did this because of you, because you motivated me, and instead on whining about the fact that I won't need it and stuff like that. Some of my next assignments were to draw in autocad some electric circuits, and that, that I really enjoyed drawing, so it wasn't so bad after all.

I want to thank you again, for helping me more than I ever imagined. I think I will return on Monday, with some minor questions about how to fix some ... I don't know how to call them... very small mistakes, that my teacher will mark out on my latest 17 assignments.

And once again, before I go, THANK YOU!

I have been following this thread; You guys are all Class Acts, some of the best tutors I have ever known. And TheoX, well done, you pushed on and found success. And success breeds confidence which breeds success which breeds confidence...

Tom

I need one more things from you guys. Can you help me with some ideeas about how to build some "visual mirages" or I don't really know how to call them. Those I need in 2D, so I know how to build them, that's not a problem, but... I don't have any ideeas of such things...

I need those mirages to be just made bye line/pline and to be like a hypercube, or something like that. I need 4 figures, so I am waiting for ideeas! :)

Can you post an image? I'm not sure what you mean. Is it something that tricks the eye?

Something like this?

VisualMirage.JPG

Thank you all, I did this because of you, because you motivated me, and instead on whining about the fact that I won't need it and stuff like that. Some of my next assignments were to draw in autocad some electric circuits, and that, that I really enjoyed drawing, so it wasn't so bad after all.

I want to thank you again, for helping me more than I ever imagined. I think I will return on Monday, with some minor questions about how to fix some ... I don't know how to call them... very small mistakes, that my teacher will mark out on my latest 17 assignments.

And once again, before I go, THANK YOU!

hey, well done mate.

so many people spend more time and effort complaining they can't do summat than actually learning how to do it, but from your very first post i expected that you would get there. Carry on that 'can-do' attitude when looking for a job and you will do OK. good luck with your course.

I need one more things from you guys. Can you help me with some ideeas about how to build some "visual mirages" or I don't really know how to call them. Those I need in 2D, so I know how to build them, that's not a problem, but... I don't have any ideeas of such things...

I need those mirages to be just made bye line/pline and to be like a hypercube, or something like that. I need 4 figures, so I am waiting for ideeas! :)

I did a search on Google Images for "Impossible Geometric Shapes" and I came across a lot of cool things:

https://www.google.com/search?q=impossible+geometric+shapes&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=pOOMUb-UEcuuqQHArYGwCA&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1172&bih=771

Just pick you like and draft it on up. :)

Can you post an image? I'm not sure what you mean. Is it something that tricks the eye?

Something like this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41817[/ATTACH]

Yes, something like this :)

You looking for some of these?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41818[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41819[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41820[/ATTACH]

Yes, this is what I was looking for :) thank you. Now, the only problem is... How do I interpret them and put them on the paper. They already messed up with my eyes LOL :)

hey, well done mate.

so many people spend more time and effort complaining they can't do summat than actually learning how to do it, but from your very first post i expected that you would get there. Carry on that 'can-do' attitude when looking for a job and you will do OK. good luck with your course.

Thank you...

One last request I have. Can some of you make me a list of the basic commands to use in autocad? I am going to have the exam in 2 weeks, and I need to recapitulate everything.

Here is the portfolio I've made, 17 figures, and I need a list with the commands http://www.mediafire.com/?18b9d73cb18j63d . I am going to need like how to make a round corner, how to make a 45 degrees corner, how to make hatching, how to make measurements and stuff like that. Can you look over my portfolio and make me that list? I found a list on a website, but there are absolutely ALL the commands, and they are many, so...

P.S. It's the file is called customer_demo.pdf because I am selling those projects to more lazy students, so I can make some pocket cash.

You shouldn't need a list of commands. Just plenty of practice between now and your exam. Commands like Fillet, Chamfer, Hatch, Measure (or Distance), etc. should come as naturally to you as breathing.

Yeah, but I need a list like that just to recap, not to mistake a command (like from my personal experience I had with the leader command which I was typing as LADDER, and I was wondering WHY THE ERROR?).

So I will need that list to recap and use, recap and use, until, as you said, they will come as naturally as me breathing. :)