Please help me! Autocad drawing...

TheoX

I have a deadline tomorrow at college and I am stuck! VERY STUCK.

I am @ 80% completion of a project, and I need your help. Please help me finish this drawing.

I am going to attach you what i've done until now, the model, and if somebody can help me finish it. It's 2AM and I am tired...

PLEASE HELP ME!

Can you help me and finish it fast? I attached you a 2004 compatibility mode, and the model.

It's 2:21 AM and I need it at 7:00 AM... http://www.mediafire.com/?o5hhigb2bhof303

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheoX

• ReMark

• Cad64

• JD Mather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're stuck, ask questions and someone will surely help you, but I seriously doubt you're going find anyone to do your work for you.

zip and attach the file here.

Thank you for your help. I didn't want somebody to work for me, I just needed some help to finish my project, it was 2AM when I wrote this and the due time was @ 7AM. But I worked hard and finished it @ 6:37AM. It was ok, I did it...

Now I have some more until next Monday, but I think I can handle it, if I have anymore problems, I will post in this thread :).

Thank you again for your help!

Please help me with this 3D figure, not the whole paper, just the 3d figure. I'm running out of time...

IMG432.jpg

Thank you for your help!

Where are you stuck? This is a pretty simple model, just draw the profile of the part and then REVOLVE around it's center line.

Revolve Command:

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2010/ENU/AutoCAD%202010%20User%20Documentation/index.html?url=WS1a9193826455f5ffa23ce210c4a30acaf-540f.htm,topicNumber=d0e304250

I'm curious though. There are no dimensions or specifications, so how are you to know what size to make the part?

There is no specific dimensions. I just have to do it to be like the one in the picture.

I didn't even started. I have 7 more parts (easy parts) that I can do within 2-3h per part... But the due is monday, tonight is the easter, so I'm pretty much out of time.

That's why I asked for help here!

It sounds like you want someone to make this part for you. As I mentioned before, we are all willing to help walk you through the steps to create your models, but we're not here to do your work for you. If we do it, you will have learned nothing. This part should really take no more than 10 minutes to create. Just draw the part profile and Revolve it. And since there are no dimensions to hold, that makes this part even easier. Just draw a close approximation of the part profile, Revolve it and then you're done.

I have 7 more parts (easy parts) that I can do within 2-3h per part... !

Can you attach images of the 7 easy parts here? I am curious to see what an "easy" part looks like.

It sounds like you want someone to make this part for you. As I mentioned before, we are all willing to help walk you through the steps to create your models, but we're not here to do your work for you. If we do it, you will have learned nothing. This part should really take no more than 10 minutes to create. Just draw the part profile and Revolve it. And since there are no dimensions to hold, that makes this part even easier. Just draw a close approximation of the part profile, Revolve it and then you're done.

Yes, please do it for me... I don't like Autocad and I will never use it, I promisse. I won't use them against anyone, and I won't take anyone's job. Please one of you, help me by doing this model for me. I just need to print it, add it to a glossary, and pass this exam. I'm in computer science the 1st year and in this year we do every possible thing that can be related to a pc, even graphics in autocad. In the 2nd year, we will go to programming and just programming and that's it, no more graphics and stuff like that.

Please, help me, do that model for me...

Also I attached some models I handled to make by myself:

IMG419.jpg

HELP!

IMG414.jpg

IMG425.jpg

IMG426.jpg

No one here is going to do your assignment for you least of all JDM. It's your course so it is your responsibility to do the course work and take the the tests. Many of us have already "been there" and "done that". If you have questions then ask. We'll be happy to assist you by providing answers or demonstrating a technique or even providing a similar example.

Did you receive enough instruction to do those?

In my experience the same logical thought processes to create geometry transfer well to computer programming.

With instruction these should only take a few minutes each.

If you are not getting proper instruction - that is another issue.

No I just have that picture, the one that I've attached and they said. DO IT AGAIN IN AUTOCAD, THEN PRINT IT AGAIN, BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE IT ON PAPER, NOT ON YOUR PC. That's why, those other pics I've attached they were simple, just some lines, some trims, and some text... and in only 1, arcs. Now, after all that 2D, they come and say: NOW DO IT 3D!... And I have NO IDEEA HOW TO START, how to combine, how to do anything...

Was 3D even covered in class? Do the commands Union, Subtract, Interfere, Extrude, Loft, Sweep, Revolve, etc. sound familiar? Did your instructor cover any of the solid editing tools? Are you familiar with manipulating the UCS?

.... Now, after all that 2D, they come and say: NOW DO IT 3D!... And I have NO IDEEA HOW TO START, how to combine, how to do anything...

You would start by drawing 1/2 of the profile, just like your previous experience and then Revolve.

This 3D assignement can be done in less than 2 minutes if you were instucted on how to complete the assignment.

But the far more important consideration is who is "they" and why are you not receiving proper instruction.

What makes you think any of the other instruction at this "school" will be any better?

Who is paying for the instruction?

I recommend you see the supervisor of "they".

I have NO IDEEA HOW TO START, how to combine, how to do anything...

Did you bother checking the links I provided? They explain exactly how to create that part.

Instead of spending your time here complaining try expending some of that energy on attempting to do the assignment. When you get stuck then return here with your question(s) and someone will help you.

3DRevolve.jpg

This should give you the basic idea re: REVOLVE command.

The profile is on the left. The red line is the object we revolve the profile around (270 deg). The finished 3D solid is on the right.

No, this isn't exactly like your posted image. It's up to you to provide that profile.