Electrical and mechanical blocks to download

raley123

Anyone know any good websites for electrical and mechanical blocks - free or to you purchase?

Looking for as many as possible to save as much time with drawings .

Thanks in advance!

Must be an echo in here.

That's what happens when it's hollow between your ears. :oops: sorry about that.

That's what happens when it's hollow between your ears. :oops: sorry about that.

Need to explain that the hollow area is between my ears and not yours.

• 10 months later...
You can try over at...

1) The CAD Block Exchange Network

FYI CBEN is down and been so for the past 2 1/2 weeks for schedule maintenance i am waiting for them to go back online so i can drop tons of exclusive stuff there and share the link in cadtutor.

R

Re: CBEN. Some users have complained that the site is a harbor for malware and viruses so I won't be recommending it until I here otherwise.

Re: CBEN. Some users have complained that the site is a harbor for malware and viruses so I won't be recommending it until I here otherwise.

I have been on the site in the past and did scan everything from them and scan came up clean maybe it's just luck on my side.

Anyhow if you do have another free site to propose i will look into it and maybe drop a few files to test it depending on the max size restrictions.

As you know some of the stuff can be sometimes heavy at times.

R

Anyhow if you do have another free site to propose i will look into it and maybe drop a few files to test it depending on the max size restrictions.

I've never liked CBEN. It's such a jumbled mess and you have to wade through tons of garbage to get to the good stuff. You might want to take a look at GrabCad. It's mostly 3D stuff, but might work for you, depending on what you're uploading.

Edited by Cad64
Fixed Link

You might want to take a look at GrabCad. It's mostly 3D stuff, but might work for you, depending on what you're uploading.

14 day trial blabla at first glance kind's of trow's me off, like i have mentioned i need a free site.

After all, time i have invested in making and drawing the data:; one should not pay over it in order to publish and share the link to the so called files.

cad64 awaiting your comments

R

Edited by Cad64
Fixed quote tags

• 6 months later...