I want to install autocad on all computers in office

jack_3

hi guys

i have small office 10 computers and 1 server i want to install autocad on all 10 computers the price is almost 2000 dollar for each copy

i dont have this budget ! , i tried cracked version of autocad 2012 and it's working fine . the problam is when Inspection come to us and sees all cracked version , i thought maybe i can find a way to install the version on the server and give the path ( shortcut ) to other computers via network .

in my try it doesn't work . ?

how i can setup this scenario. please please help

You don't, if you can not afford the money to run AutoCAD legally then how will you be able to pay the fines and penalties when you get caught?

There are low cost or free software out there that works as well. Do a search in here and you'll find links to them.

thank you guys for the help

i have question which of this free/low cost CAD programs are the nearest one to autocad

i have question which of this free/low cost CAD programs are the nearest one to autocad

ProgeCAD is what I use. It can run lisp routines, it has Express Tools and the Pro version has 3D modeling capability. Download the trial version and see for yourself.