Image Plotting Incorrectly

Hey guys and gals. Its been quite some time since I have posted anything but I have an issue that has perplexed me and I can't figure it out and I need some help.

I am using JPEG images for my current project. It has just recently started doing this. I don't recall changing anything at all that would cause this either. I normally plot to PDF's. It is actually vital that I do plot to PDF's considering I have to send them to the client for the review submittal.

I can't figure out what is going on so I hope someone here has dealt with this issue before. I have looked at everything I can think of. I use Raster Design to insert my JPEG's and crop them to the areas that I need. I am not an amateur at this. I've been a drafter/designer for 24 years so I don't get stumped very much. This one has certainly stumped me.

The image below is what it should look like when its plotted to PDF. (Screenshot is from the AutoCad Drawing)

Capture01.JPG

This is what the image looks like when it is plotted to PDF. (Screenshot is from the PDF created from the AutoCad drawing.)

Capture02.JPG

Seriously? That will affect an image?

Its set to 1.

This has just started all of a sudden. It started last Friday. Before that everything plotted just fine.

Could the DWGtoPDF.pc3 file become corrupted?

I just noticed that a fill pattern I used in my Index Key is not plotting either. There is a clue there.

Well to me it looked like some text and lines were not being filled in thus my question re: fillmode.

Sure I understand why you asked about that. I just don't think it applies to an image. There is no vector data in this file except for the border and title block but its plotting fine.

I exported the image from a PDF provided for us to use. I have tried more than one image file type (not that I expected it to change anything) but I am at the end of my rope on this issue.

Edit:

Correction. The border and titleblock are not plotting correctly either. Polyline widths are not plotting as hollow objects with an outline.

Edit:

Now the border and title block are plotting fine. I think its time to repair AutoCad. Or uninstalled/reinstall.

Edited by ScribbleJ

I am not having plotting issues now. I had CAD coordinator open the drawing and he didn't have the same issue that I did. I gave it another go and it plotted fine for me as well.

I have no idea what to say about that. :?

LOL :lol:

Yeah its strange. Although I have narrowed it down to Raster Design (RD) causing the issue and not AutoCad itself or any of its appurtenances. I just updated the graphics driver but now I'm to scared to fire up RD.

I wished I didn't have to use them but I'm stuck with what was given to me. The engineering company that designed the housing layout, etc. refuses to give us any CAD files (or any updated PDF for that matter) so I'm stuck with what we have. Freaking government contracts! Its complicated. :reallymad: