Survey Database Default Settings

PaulS00

Hello,

So I wondering if there is a default setting for Units in the Survey Database? The default now is "International Foot" and we need it to be set to "US Foot."

Any ideas? Thanks!

survey database.jpg

survey database 1.jpg

Is this what you're after?

Toolspace, Settings tab, Right Click Drawing node, select Edit Drawing Settings..., Units and Zone tab, see Imperial to Metric Conversion: dropdown.

Is this what you're after?

Toolspace, Settings tab, Right Click Drawing node, select Edit Drawing Settings..., Units and Zone tab, see Imperial to Metric Conversion: dropdown.

Tried that. I'm told by our survey guy that doesn't control the Survey Database default settings.

Ohhh... I understand now... Once you've saved a new, configured Survey Database to file:

Toolspace, Survey tab, Survey User Settings button (upper left of toolspace), modify the Survey Database Defaults node properties.

... Then, the next time you create a Survey Database, all your settings are predefined.