Global Text Height Change With Both MText And DText

caxtin

Back to this issue again. I had asked this quetions before:

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?133555-Global-Text-Height-Change-With-MText-amp-DText

I thought I have conqured it but not. Now, I have a site plan with about ninety six words in it. They include MText and DText. I need to be able to globally change the text height to be the same for all. First I Filtered all the text, and moved them off the work ares, then I used the QSelect as well as the Object Properties to select the MText and the DText sepeartely to change the text height. Doing eitht of them won't give me the Text Height option. I had thought there may have been a line or a point somewhere in my selection, but did not find any. Selecting them in a group of three or four, I can use the Object Properties box, but not globally. QSelect will not give me the Text Height option either. Since I come accross situation a lot and have to pick them one-by-one, it would be nice to have a code that would change the text hight - regardless of if it is MText or DText and don't have to filter it first and move all out of the way.

Anyone know of a code that would change all text height to

my choice of height by selecting everything in the window, ignoring everything except text to be able to change their heights? Last week I went through two projects that I had to change all text manually and almost individually - regardless of the text style.

I did a Google search and still cannot find the exact code I'm looking for. I'll keep searching home someone might have one or know one.

Thanks. :(

(defun c:gtht (/ AllText i)
 (vl-load-com)
 (setq TxtHt (cond
               ((getdist (strcat "\nEnter text height"
                                 (if TxtHt
                                   (strcat " <" (rtos TxtHt) ">: ")
                                   ": "
                                 )
                         )
                )
               )
               (TxtHt)
             )
 )
 (if (Setq AllText (ssget "_X" '((0 . "*TEXT"))))
   (repeat (setq i (sslength AllText))
     (vlax-put (vlax-ename->vla-object (ssname AllText (setq i (1- i))))
               'Height
               TxtHt
     )
   )
 )(princ)
)

• Like 1