Autodesk Utility Design

kulfi

Switch to an isometric view then insert your transformer. Use your Osnaps to place it accurately. I'd suggest using a 2Dwireframe visual style during placement then switch to a shaded or conceptual visual style to see if you truly got the placement correct.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kulfi

• ReMark

• Murph_map

• anniesmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see why you would be having trouble switching to a 3D view of any kind. Are you using the Ribbon? Are you working in a 3D workspace?

Let me explain little when i am working in BIM softwares from IDS 2013 or BDS 2013 why i can not get my 3d models

I want to use AUD 2013 and show my underground Electrical Utilities.

thanks

It's been 5 years or better since I used AUD or what used to be Gen-Map. Back then it was only a 2d application used to help design the elertical system overhead and underground sizing the conductor and transforms for the user. If it now has 3D and does show profiles then I know nothing about it. You need to call your reseller that you bought it from.

I am very Happy that at least you are answering my queries i wanted to tell you that we have reach our re seller here and than Europe and USA still no solution i am wondering that why the software is there and i can not find the trainer.

thanks

• 2 years later...

To Orbit the View of a 3D Object:-

Select one or more objects that you want to view with 3DORBIT or select no objects if you want to view the entire drawing.

Note: OLE objects and raster objects do not appear in the 3D Orbit view.

Click View tab Navigate panel Orbit drop-down Orbit.

Use one of the following methods to orbit around the objects:

To rotate along the XY plane, click in the drawing and drag the cursor left or right.

To rotate along the Z axis, click in the drawing and drag the cursor up or down.

To allow unconstrained orbiting along the XY plane and the Z axis, press Shift while you drag the cursor. An arcball is displayed and you can use the 3D Free Orbit interaction.

Sincerely,

SD- Academy