ghost lines print in PDF which are not visible in either model or paper space - help!

mmp

Hello

I'm using AC 2011LT on a PC

Every time I print to PDF or printer a line appears which is not visible on the model or paper space. It is even not visible when I preview the print before printing (again from model or paper). And on different layouts the line moves and sometimes doubles.

I have done all the regular things - all layers on, all unfrozen, all visible, etc, I've purged, regened, made a save as file, gone to another persons computer but still the same problem.

I did have this problem before on another file 2 years ago and fixed it but cannot remember how and have search the web to find the same solution.

I need to issue this drawing today and would really appreciate any help to fix this.

Thank you

Images attached.

Moj

screen print of preview.pdf

PDF from model space.pdf

Try purging your drawing using the command "-PURGE", without the quotation marks and don't miss off the dash at the beginning. Follow the prompts and select "ALL".

never mind - problem fixed. I typed AUDIT at command line answered YES and the pesky line appeared in model space and I deleted it! Phew!