Inventor for CAD Detailers in tradeshow exhibit industry

BARNO

Any CAD detailers/engineers out there that use Inventor on a regular basis to develop their production/construction drawings for Tradeshow exhibits? Maybe using it in conjuction with AutoCAD? We are looking to make an investment in another modeling software to assist us with the 3D aspect of our business. We are leaning towards Inventor but have not ruled out other programs. What kind of benefits and headaches are you experiencing with using Inventor? Thanks for any insight!! :)

I guess just look at the AutoDesk Product Design Suite. This way you get AutoCAD, Inventor, Mechanical, Showcase and more. It's only a bit more than vanilla AutoCAD.

I hesitate to suggest another forum, but you might also try the Autodesk Inventor Forum as I am certain I have heard of others using Inventor for exactly this type of work.

Nothing wrong with due diligence - do your research wide and far before making a decision.