Revit Family Symbolic line

addesigns

I am creating a family. I need to have a symbolic line show in plan view. i am not able to selec symbolic line so I choose model line. Model line is set to hidden. I load it into the project and it only shows half a circle. The line is hidden and it is in a circle. It shows fine in the family when I created it, but show wrong in the project. I tred to edit the line spacing in the additional settings to a smaller number. Its shows the difference in the family but not in the project. Im not sure what I need to do to have the line show up properly in the project. Any help?

This sounds like a scale difference between the family editing session view and the view the family is brought into the project.

You must take view scale into consideration as Revit scales line styles automatically. Create another line pattern and assign to a new subcategory. Use Object styles and Line Pattern dialogs.

Good luck!