Apparently AutoDesk 360 isn't the same as AutoDesk 24/7.

ReMark

I just tried signing in. A message came up that the service is temporarily unavailable. What a laugh!:lol: Nice going there AutoDesk.

Reminds me of a fake commercial that used to play around here about a 7-Eleven store that was open 24 hours just not necessarily in a row.:shock:

Yeah, those slashes can get ya'. It could mean 24 or 7, 24 divided by 7, etc. I don't know what the 360 is supposed to mean. "Keeps you going round in circles," maybe?

What a piece of crapola. I just uninstalled the program. Two days in a row and it doesn't work.

Gone baby gone.

Well, I may as well add my gripe too. When I installed 2014, I "tried" to avoid installing 360. Had been using 2014 for about 30 days without ever thinking about 360, but now I keep getting a popup saying the 360 "update" has been downloaded and is ready to install. I'm not necessarily opposed to 360, but I certainly don't want it running and downloading stuff all by itself.

I uninstalled 360 about 10 minutes ago.

How's are your 2013-14 Properties/Quick properties working now? Apparently there's a bug in the installer/uninstaller that causes 360 to be installed even if it's de-selected, furthermore, uninstalling 360 afterwards apparently can cause Properties to stop working properly.

How's are your 2013-14 Properties/Quick properties working now? Apparently there's a bug in the installer/uninstaller that causes 360 to be installed even if it's de-selected, furthermore, uninstalling 360 afterwards apparently can cause Properties to stop working properly.
Now you tell me! Talk about damned if you do/don't... Edited by neophoible
oops

There are several threads in the Autodesk forums about this... just wanted to give a heads up in case you ran into issues.