Unhanded Violation Reading and Unhanded Access Violation Writing

MrE

Hi,

I am using AutoCAD Architecture 2012 and have just started receiving this error messages when i open drawings from the project navigator.

At first i was just getting the error message 'unhandled violation reading 0xffffffff exception at e470b552h' After i checked my graphics card for updates and restarting I get the error message 'unhandled access violation writing 0xfee4d7b3'. Its not just the odd drawing from the project navigator that seems to be having the problem with this its most of them and it flips between the two error messages.

does anyone know how i can resolve this issue?

What changed recently? I assume you were not getting either error up to this point. Did you make a hardware or software change?

What OS are you running?

I would check and see if you have a system restore point that predates the start of the error messages and roll your computer back to it.

thanks, i'm not sure how successful this will be. the project is saved to a network drive and the same error messages come up for everyone that is trying to open it. My colleague was getting these problems last week and i was able to run restore on the files to get them back. Now none of us are able to do this.

So all the drawings for this particular project exhibit the same behavior? And anyone who tries to work on one of the drawings receives the same error messages as you do?

What is the origin of these particular project drawings?

Yes, we are all receiving the same error message.

The project drawings were created a fresh through the project navigator. We have a backup of these drawings from last month, unfortunately we have worked on it extensively since then.

Are all users of AutoCAD Architecture 2012 up to date as far as service packs go? I believe there were only two.

Any changes to your network license manager for Windows recently?